Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Round-Up

It's funny -- I'm a writer, so you'd think my own blog would be updated every day, right? As it turns out, writing for other people means either a) precious little time, or b) precious little creative energy, to write your own stuff.

So on that note, it's been a week of multiple deadlines. I'm pooped -- in a good way -- but have little coherent thought to offer at the moment.

Instead, some links you might like:

Popstar Poetry -- I have no idea who is behind this site, but it cracks me up in a way that's probably not very becoming. Still, I enjoy it. A word of caution: I haven't seen profanity or anything here, but it's probably not appropriate for the kiddies either.

Cooking Diva -- Chef Melissa has a beautiful blog with some beautiful narrative and beautiful recipes. Have I tried any? Well, no. But for me this a Food Network kind of experience. I love to look at food, eat food, talk about food. Cooking? Not so much.

The Budget Fashionista -- Okay, okay, so in the interest of full disclosure, I do some work for this one. But it's where I've focused a significant amount of time and energy this week, and thought I'd share it with you.

No comments: