Monday, November 19, 2007

The ABCs of Angie

Kelly O. at "O is for Obsessive" tagged me for this meme, which I love because I'm in constant need of validation. Oh, wait, did I say that out loud? No matter.

Any-hoo:
The rules: list a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive (for example, don’t use “fat” for F or “lame” for L), and feel free to get creative. Tag as many or as few people as you wish. Link back to your tagger and forward to your taggees.

Angie is:

amiable
balanced
curious
deliberate
egocentric (hey, I'm working on it)
frank
grounded
honest
introspective
juggling ambitions
keen
learning
motivated
needed (and needing?)
opinionated
passionate
quizzical
ruminating
sarcastic
tactful
unfazed
vulnerable
willful
xerophytic (this means able to withstand drought, which is true to a point)
yearning
zealous (in a good way!)

And I'm tagging these folks:

Christine at Mariacristina

Susie J

Amanda at Tumble Dry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, thanks for thinking of me. This sounds like a fun way to give myself some props as well as a creative way to improve my vocabulary.

Hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

And you are balanced?! You need to open a school for people like me!! Tactful and sarcastic -- that is a gift. I'll think about this one... it is a toughie. Maybe, I'll have my boys do it for me-- that would be fun to hear what they think!!

Anonymous said...

i wish I were unfazed and still vulnerable. I'm going to the dictionary for X and Z!

Amanda said...

...next time won't you sing with me...how cool would a double meme be, like a back and forth between two blogs. I may have to invent one, until then I'll gladly do this. Thanks for the tag!